For my #100th. blog entry,I’m going to quickly talk about things that really suck….
* This past weekend’s MTV VMA Awards was sheerly terrible,from numerous celebrities that I didn’t know who the hell they were(and I’ve been following upon every celebrity since 1978)to Lady Gaga hosting in men’s drag(and looking like Joe Jonas),to Chris Brown’s nervous looking performance(with Sean “Puffy” Combs intimidatingly staring him down),to the idiots that won(Katy Perry,Kanye West,Ad Nauseam),for talking further more about it will only make me puke all over my PC keyboard.
* The line-up for DANCING WITH THE STARS has been announced,for what a diastrous line-up:Nancy Grace,Chynna Phillips,Rob Kardashian,Chasitity/Chaz Bono(Cher’s transsexual daughter/son),etc.,etc.,for I’m surely going to avoid this show like the plague(and the major trainwreck that’ll follow it).
* DIE HARD 5 is moving forwward,with John Moore taking the director’s chair with a list full of crappy movies amongst his resume:THE OMEN remake,FLIGHT OF THE PHOENIX remake,and MAX PAYNE,for from the sounds of this film it’s going to remind us for the previous sequel LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD,which was an actioneer without its tough edge(that was established in the first three films).
* AMC has announced that their plans for the second season of THE WALKING DEAD will be a handful of episodes in October,follwed by holding off the rest of the epsidoes until 2012,which doesn’t sound promising(after the way AMC fired Frank Daramont from the show),making it feel like they’re going to ditch this series to make more room for their trophy shows MADMEN and BREAKING BAD,which is only going to piss off THE WALKING DEAD’s large following.
* The original FRIGHT NIGHT is coming to Blu Ray,but only in a limied MOD-esque release which is really stupid,considering how large a fanbase this film has,for while I can understand that it’s receiving this type of release via the failure of the recent mediocre “remake” but at least give it as wide a release as the redux’s upcoming DVd and Blu Ray releases will.
I’d say something about the latest “alterations” that George Lucas made on his films for the upcoming STAR WARS SAGA release,but everyone else is already talking about it all over the ‘Net(and Facebook),otherwise I’ll end it here with this final word…
Matt Hardy Airs A Fake Suicide Note On His YouTube Channel And Then Says He’s “Changed” Again:I Sure Hope They’re Got An Asylum Rubber Room And A Straightjacket Reserved For This Ex-WWE Superstar-Turned-Drugged Up Loon