Well,we’re now into the second week of February,and a lot has already happened…
* A new Sam Raimi produced POLTERGEIST remake has already finished filming and is coming to theaters this Summer,with everyone being fully divided on this one,for nobody has taken notice that regular modern ghost film fixture Lin Shaye isn’t in this film,otherwise between the likes of this redux,the soon-to-film Melissa McCarthy GHOSTBUSTERS remake/reboot,FAST AND FURIOUS 7,and AVENGERS 2, I’d rather shockingly sit through this remake than the other three.
* The other day,not only did someone bring up the fact that a lot of the current in-production remakes are sporting all-female casts,but a very false rumor spread around the Internet early in the week that Emily Blunt was going to be casted as Snake Plissken in that still-in-the-works ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake,for I checked all over the ‘Net and found that rumor to be extremely false,otherwise the entire Internet would have gone black for one to two days. Nothing wrong with a female Snake,but Emily Blunt just Isn’t that person for that very role.
* Roman Reigns Haters Suck,for just wait until he turns full blown heel after Wrestlemania 31(and join either Paul Heyman or The Authority) then John Cena hating season will resume.
* I feel major pity for Bruce Jenner,who’s not only slowly changing his sex but has also recently got into a fatal car accident that resulted in one death and a couple of people injured,for while Bruce blames the pursuing paparazzi for this incident we’ve all got to remember that living with both Kris Kardashian(as he has for so long) and his just-as-parasitic son Brody(who followed his Dad that fatal day,and recorded the accident) can do to a person.
* Speaking of on-line fan overreacting upon minor things,the same twits that got heavily upset over Beth’s mid-season death on THE WALKING DEAD and threatened to boycott the show if they didn’t bring her back to life are now up-in-arms over Tyreese the burly black dude’s death on last night’s return episode,for it was a fate that was predicted(and displayed) in the graphic novels(alongside Carol’s and Glenn’s deaths,and Rick’s loss of his right hand) and now those same fools who vow to riot if Norman Reedus’ crossbow carrying redneck badass Daryl makes his maker are now openly livid about the latest character death,for everyone needs to fully know that while I fully understand how much THE WALKING DEAD leaves such a major heartfelt impact on its viewers and fans(because it’s a very good show that’s extremely well-made) they need to know that it’s just a show where every character on it is fair game and expendable,whether they like to hear that or not. Just get over it and except it for the show that it is.
I’m done talking for now,for until next time…
Just Saw The List Of This Year’s Grammy Awards “Winners”: It’s So Pitiful That They Might As Well Have Given Weird Al Yankovic ALL Of The Awards