Yes,I did miss out on covering the recent earthquakes that heavily shook Southern California,Death Valley,Las Vegas(,NV[which I did feel while sitting near my PC]),Mexico,and Seattle(,Washington),as it did open up to some news for me to cover…
* First off,Blumhouse Production(Jason Blum’s powerhouse horror/genre company) has announced that there will not one,but two sequels to HALLOWEEN 2018 being filmed back-to-back,they being HALLOWEEN KILLS and HALLOWEEN ENDS as they’ll both bring back Jamie Lee Curtis and the survivors of the previous film. As Blumhouse has recently courted interest in buying the right to the Jason Voorhees/FRIDAY THE 13TH. series this is what will happen to that very series if Blumhouse is able to buy the rights to the Jason saga as soon as the current F13 court case is done and over with.
* The recent earthquakes are wildly rumored to be caused by the rabid fanbases of both Ari Aster and Rob Zombie as a display of “the mighty powers”(Insert Quote Fingers) of both MIDSOMMAR and the upcoming THREE FROM HELL,the latter which will continue the recently launched new trend of older stars in past-their-prime film franchise projects as evident by both (the currently filming)BILL AND TED:FACE THE MUSIC,and the upcoming TV series STAR TREK:PICARD. Ditto the upcoming RAMBO:LAST BLOOD,which looks to be really good.
* Many fanboys(and fangirls) recently took to Twitter upon loudly whining about Sarah Paulson not returning to her AMERICAN HORROR STORY comfort zone with its upcoming season 1984(which feature current recurring regulars Emma Roberts and Billie Lourd[a.k.a.:Carrie Fisher’s daughter]),which looks to be really good(and a lot better than the last couple of lackluster seasons[which started with COVEN]) and Paulson should be able to move on forward with her acting career.
* Fuck the Saint Boris Blogspot hate site that viciously bashes the legendary Boris Karloff,for Fuck that site and Fuck that shit site’s idiot creator.
* R.I.P.s to both former 90s billionaire Presidential candidate Ross Perot(who brought life to the Independent third parties that the Libertarians had failed to do) and Rip Torn(character actor extradinnaire),for they’ll both be heavily missed.
* And nope,I haven’t seen either MIDSOMMAR or CRAWL,or even the new SPIDER-MAN movie. I’ll eventually catch up with them.
* The just announced new BLADE film without Wesley Snipes will be quite a challenge,since it won’t be the same(since Snipes is the definitive Blade) and as long as they keep it edgy and don’t have to rely on David S. Goyer(since many other scriptwriters have new concepts and places to take the world of Blade to),I’m down with it.
That’s it for now…
Many New Film Projects Announced At This Weekend’s San Diego Comic Con 2019(A.K.A.: The San Diego Nerd Prom 2019),Which Is Mainly Both D.C. Comics And Marvel Studios Cinematic Products Which I Don’t Care About(And I Won’t Lose Any Sleep Over).