For the last few weeks,we have once again lost a handful of name celebrities who we all grew up with and loved,for here they are…
* Peter Fonda: Henry Fonda’s son who made both counterculture(of the time) and indie cinema history with EASY RIDER,and continuously worked till the very end.
* Valerie Harper: Television actress of the 70s and the 80s.
* Carol Lynley: Actress of the 70s and the 80s,with too many film titles to list here.
* Russell Sidenaller: Wrestling podcast supporter and wrestling podcast chatroom regular who always talked to you once he saw your name in the chat,for this death was hardhitting to many wrestling podcasters and wrestling fans.
* Eddie Money: Ex- New York cop-turned-San Francisco based rock singer who had many hit songs in the late 70s through the late 80s,for memories of him being talked about during my high school days are still vivid as I luckily caught him live in concert,where he fully delivered and was truly worth every penny seeing live,for I’ll close here with one of his top hit songs…. Steven M.